Let the WCF matching begin


For those of you who don't know, I got a new job at the beginning of November. I am now the one and only in-house designer at a large insurance company here in Utah (which might sound slightly stuffy, but I promise it's a great time over here). And this is my boss, Rachel. Even better, Rachel and I have been friends for quite a while, so now I have the added bonus of working with her each day. We unplanningly showed up in matching palettes today -- navy and creams. And the great thing about matching with Rach is we already look similar enough without matching clothes that we may just end up being indistinguishable one of these day. Here's to many days of accidental matching; so glad this tradition is continuing.

Rachel: Kahki slacks, navy sweater with polka-dot detailing, brown boots.
Nicki: Navy (the darkest navy imaginable, ps) dress, cream and leather loafers.

1 comments:

Ty said...

another word for 'darkest navy imaginable' is black. that is black.

Post a Comment