{ word appreciation }

Photobucket

I was realizing today just how much I like the word seamless and what it represents. Two applications came to mind during my thinking.

1. An article of clothing lacking seams.
Who doesn't like seamless clothing? It's comfy. Contains no itch-inducing hems or tag-attachment places. Just the thought of putting on a seamless, tag-free, soft cotton t-shirt makes me happy.

2. Being orderly, smooth, and complete in conversation or when conveying an idea.
One of my favorite things is when I have the ability to convey myself clearly and concisely without loopholes. Having a seamless, bundled thought that I can present as a complete idea package, with everything there to be easily understood. It's just so fulfilling.

Yes. Seamless is a great word. great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment