{ Fully engaged in life }

The quote of the day came from a Church Educational Fireside that I watched this evening while crammed in my little living room with 10 other people (it was a cozy). It comes from President Thomas S. Monson -- the Prophet and President of the LDS church.



"He who soweth sparingly shall reap sparingly; however, he who soweth bountifully shall reap bountifully." -Pres. Thomas S. Monson



So simple and true no? It goes right along with some thoughts I was writing the other day. I had written the phrase "I want to believe that life really is what you put into it." Looks like that thought was confirmed. So, Here's to living life fully -- giving it my all. Cause really, I'm not sure it would be all that amazing if I decided give any less :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment