{ Christmas Garland }

Photobucket

As my first Christmas decorating efforts in my own place, I opted for garland. It always feels so cozy when you use it as the main lighting at night; and, let's be honest, that IS one of the best parts of Christmas. To accompany the fresh greens garland I scored at the friendly, neighborhood Home Depot, I made a pom-pom garland to add some color.

The inspiration for the pom-pom garland came from a tutorial for this awesome pom-pom wreath...so grandma chic. I expect this garland to be one of the decorations years from now that will be ridiculously dated, but ridiculously awesome at the same time.

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! I'm with my family for the holiday (which is always fun), and, for the record, I indeed received a pair of elf slippers for Christmas from my lovely niece, Jena, this morning. Even better, she has a matching pair. Elf twins.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lighted garland on the stairs.

And, here's a photo of the livingroom decor from a little farther back:
Photobucket

Wha Bam! Enjoy your holiday! More pictures from Colorado Christmas to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment