{ Dinner with Gary }

Photobucket

This weekend was really picturesqe (bike ride to a frozen lake...striped pancakes...etc). Unfortunately, I had no camera to capture most of it.

Thankfully, however, my friend Gary did capture one weekend happening when he came over for dinner on Sunday (whew). So, here is Sunday dinner according to Gary and his camera.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kates with our dinner of pesto pasta, fresh bruchetta, yellow & green squash and garlic bread.

Photobucket
And a little bit of post dinner guitarring.

2 comments:

MegRuth said...

Can I be like you when I grow up Nicki Six?

The Yorgason Family said...

Sister!!! I found you!! I saw you on Kimber's blog. I hope you don't mind I added you to my blog! This is a cute post. I wish I could cook like you!! It looks delicious! Man, I haven't seen you in Forever!! I sure miss you!
"Sisters don't shake hands, sisters gotta hug!!" :0) <3

Post a Comment