Christmas really happened


Despite the 25-day delay, I'm here to confirm that Christmas really happened this year. And, despite a minor detail that I accidentally sent my camera cord to Portland for a little while after the holiday, the pictures have now been uploaded to my computer and are shown above for you to behold.

The holiday with Ty's family was fantastic. The trip included lots of moss (can I tell you that I really like how everything in Portland houses at least a little moss? Even Ty's dad's truck isn't immune. I love it). A welcome-to-Portland, straight-from-the-airport trip to Multnomah Falls (goal achieved). Lots of last-minute shopping and perusing downtown Portland (where I got mistaken for being pregnant by a very sweet, very apologetic Polish woman). A rad tour of the countryside and hills west of Portland proper. A tour around the LDS Portland Temple grounds. And catching up with my long-lost friend Jenne. It was just a rad rad trip. A big thanks to the Clarks who made me feel right at home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment