Broccoli parmesan fritters

So Ty and I sat lounging around this afternoon -- both hungry, both not feeling too hot, but still both hungry. So I pulled up pinterest (oh trusty pinterest and self of my past, I love you both so much) to search out a recipe that we had the ingredients for and didn't seem like too much work. After a little scrolling and ingredient reading, broccoli parmesan fritters from the talented lady over at Smitten Kitchen won out. And let me tell you you guys, TOTAL WINNER. So easy, so delicious, and so totally based on a vegetable.

The recipe called for fresh broccoli, but we only had frozen on tap so frozen won out. And she suggests serving with a lemon yogurt sauce among other things, but we went with simple sour cream and homemade pico de gallo (already made and gifted to me by a sweet friend).  Still totally delicious even with the substitutes. Do it, friends. Make these fritters and feel good about yourself for eating a nice dose of broccoli in such a scrumptious package. You won't regret it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment