Man's Search for Meaning


You guys. I just got finished reading Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl (as part of a book club I recently joined), and oh my goodness. I thought it was absolutely wonderful. Have you ever read it?

Written by a holocaust survivor and psychologist, the book discusses his experiences in the concentration camps, and how even in suffering, life can have meaning, purpose and beauty. It gives a healthy reminder that life is what you make of it and really inspires me to live up to the best self I have within me. If you're looking for an insightful and empowering read that might just change your life forever, I fully recommend it.

"Live as if you were living already for the second time and as if you had acted the first time as wrongly as you are about to act now!" -- Viktor Frankl

0 comments:

Post a Comment