A morning conversation

This morning, after my first night of semi-decent sleep in a week, Ty and I were chatting in bed and this was the conversation we had:

Ty: How'd you sleep babe?

Nicki: SO much better than I have been! It was so nice. I'm feeling way better.

Ty: Oh good!

Nicki: How'd you sleep?

Ty: ... :: glances sideways :: ...

Nicki: No good?

Ty: Well. I didn't fall asleep 'til 3:00 a.m. because you were snoring like crazy. But I didn't want to wake you up because I was so glad you were sleeping!

Heart melted.

And that, my friends, is love. I married such a good one.

2 comments:

monica's mutterings said...

I would have thought he'd learned to sleep through the snoring after growing up with Harold's snoring. And yes, you did marry a good one.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you married a good one. Ty is very cool and so do you. -Gary

Post a Comment