The most effortless hair


It floors me to think about all the time I had before Everett came on the scene. SO MUCH TIME! ALL THE TIME! What the heck did I do with all the time? Point being, with that cute little booger entering the scene, my get-ready time in the morning has been significantly downsized / obliterated / told to take a hike.

And so the ingenuity /  justifications have begun: "I don't have to shower every day, right? Because science. And, I mean, it's not like I smell. And washing your hair more than once a week is bad for it anyway! And I'm not actually going to see anyone today so..." And so on and so forth. But while I might be quite convincing, I still find myself in the shower every day (cause gross). And to save time on hair-washing days I have come up with a new easy peezy hair solution: Cut the blow dryer, enter the Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray.

Once I'm out of the shower, I simply douse my hair with that lovely stuff and let nature take its course. I don't even brush it (every second counts people), and this is how it turns out. And I kind of love it. Maybe not the best date / job interview hair. But for an everyday, tousled, I-don't-really-have-anyone-to-super-impress-besides-a-cute-baby day? Super perfect. Plus, the volume! My natural hair is fine and limp, so this surf spray does it some zesting-up good. And the no blow drying does seem to be doing some good for my sad brittle ends. Win, win, win.

0 comments:

Post a Comment