{ Ad Campaign - Making Face Time }

Photobucket
After a brief perusal, I've fallen in love with this ad campaign. Hats off to the advertising folks at Dentyne. I think it's an excellent example of being good stewards in the media while still doing your job (definitely a completely clever way to advertise for gum). I love this for two reasons:

1. In a world that is flooded with potential for a completely virtual life, I can't imagine a message that hits closer to home of the importance of getting out and living real life, and

2. It encourages two of my favorite things -- relationships and love (of all kinds). Nothing more important than that.

Seems kind of ironic that I'm blogging about my love of a campaign that encourages less computer and more people, huh? But hey, gotta get the message out someway :) I'll be sure to go hug someone after I hit "post."

Here are some of the other ads:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This one could be seen as a little heat-y, but we're just gonna say these people are totally married and they're laying in their backyard.

1 comments:

Ryan said...

They totally did not ask permission to use all those photos of me and Megs. I'm bugged. Great ad campaign, though!

Post a Comment