{ Valentine Greeting }

Photobucket

Today I came home after work to this. In preparation for our apartment Valentine's Party this Friday (everyone is invited, so come!), my cute roommate Allison fest-ified our apartment today (seeing as she had work off).

Large-lip pinatas, heart-shaped blow up men dawning phrases like "hug me," door streamers and shiny red heart-shaped cut outs now adorn our condo. Al said she decided to decorate early so we could celebrate the whole week of Valentines. Adorable.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Door streamers after opening the front door? check.
And, for the record, I'd like to state that I actually enjoy walking through door streamers a lot.


Photobucket
Giant lip pinata at the top of the stairs? check.

Photobucket
Festive kitchen counter? check.

Photobucket
Love-ified living room? check.
All the hearts actually make it feel more cozy in there. When we take them down I think I may have to hang some pictures or something to keep the cozy feeling.

Yup...I think we're ready.

2 comments:

Kare said...

man, you guys are cool.
I mean: woman, you girls are cool.
(I'm trying to be better about my gender-specifics).

Bonnie said...

Haha - I like it. Also, at this point in time, I would like to confess that I have no fashion sense - and ask, did someone once write something not-so-nice about me on your blog?

Post a Comment