New Year's resolution


It's taken me a few days, but I've come up with my one and only new years resolution: Make more bread. I figure I'll do everything else I want to do without making a goal. I hope you all had a great New Year's celebration! I think New Year's can kind of be a flop sometimes (a real wha-wha), so hopefully yours were surprisingly delightful. This year we rang in the new year with ice hockey with some close friends in Midway! And some of our neighboring celebrators even let off suitable fireworks and asian floating lanterns. Hello 2012, glad to see you.

YOU CAN SEE MORE SHOTS FROM OUR NEW YEAR'S CELEBRATION RIGHT OVER HERE.

1 comments:

54 canoe said...

I have a great (i.e. easy + quick + delicious) break recipe. Quick is a relative term... it takes about 4 hours from ingredients on the counter to taking a loaf out of the oven. It's kind of dense but is a really great bread for slicing, toasting, jam/hney, with soup, etc. I'll email it to you.

Post a Comment