Happy weekend


Happy fall weekend, all! I would like to announce that we have had the air and heat off in the Clark house for 4 weeks now, and it's working out like peach pie. There's something about not paying to keep your house the right temperature that makes the world feel right, you know?

I'm fighting the dregs of a cold this weekend, so it looks like we are staying in most of our Friday and Saturday. I want to finish knitting up this cute hedgehog pattern I started a while back. How about you, anything fun? Hope it's a great one. Here are some things from around the web that caught my eye this week.

This woman recreated 15th century Flemish style portraits in an airplane lavatory. The neck pillow hat is my favorite.
Toast art.
The perfect subtle Halloween nails.
And some pretty foliaged pumpkins.
On my "to make" list for Christmas decor.
What a great way to top a pie.
In love with Jordan Ferney's Style Icon Halloween costumes.
Must try this one day.
Hammock bunk bed.
PS -- Jcrew is having an additional 30% off their Fall sale right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment