{ Back row in general conference }

I try to go to at least one session of the LDS General Conference each time it is held (in October and April of each year) because I figure I won't live in Utah forever and I should take advantage of being able to go while I can. This time I ended up going with my guitar-jamming friend, Jon Turner. We went to the Sunday morning session, and we got seated in the very last row of the upper most balcony in the conference center. To my astonishment, it really didn't seem that far away. And the choir still sounded beautiful. And honestly, I loved just being able to be there. What a blessing.

gen conference smallest
Me and Jon at the Sunday morning session of general conference. This is the view from the very last row in the upper balcony.

0 comments:

Post a Comment