Deals of the week


FYI, Jcrew Factory has a new location (I was just alerted by the Jcrew website -- it's jcrewfactory.com). But, back to business. As I was browsing Jcrew Factory today, I noticed they are having a 30% off sale items sale right now, and in my meandering I came across those items up there. After the sale discount, that dress is $17.50. And that pink blouse? $24.50. The earrings are $13.65 and that cute cardi is $20.65. Man, you gotta love a good sale on sale. Now go buy that cardi, spring is on its way.

AND IF YOU WANT TO SPEND AN INSANE AMOUNT OF MONEY ON A TOP, THIS IS ADORABLE TOO.

2 comments:

Angela Stevenson said...

that blouse is hot hot hot pink btw

Nicki Clark said...

@angela -- yeah! The color description is "neon azalea" so I figured the photo online must not be doing it justice :)

Post a Comment