Happy weekend




I hope you all have great weekend plans. Ty's birthday is tomorrow, so we will be doing a bit of celebrating around these parts. He's turning the big old 28! Whoa! And we plan to have a little fancy breakfast at home followed by golfing in the afternoon and a sushi dinner (since Ty ALWAYS wants to go to sushi, but we rarely get the chance). I hope you have great times planned with you and your love ones! Here are a few links to kick off the weekend.

For pet lovers: seriously so true.
Radiolab rebroadcast my favorite episode last week. The story at the beginning sounds like absolute magic to me.
Be good.
I tried this protein packed breakfast. Delicious.
And I want to try this for dinner.
This swimsuit may need to be mine for summer.
Just picked up these to keep my feet dry and cozy this spring (I got black)
Have you seen this backwards stroll through Jerusalem yet? Mesmerizing.
When we have kids, I hope they are as cute as this. These posts from her honestly make my week.
Unicorn.

PHOTO VIA

0 comments:

Post a Comment