Happy weekend


Yay! Happy weekend, friends. I took the train to work this morning for the first time, and I tell you what -- it's a great time on that new frontrunner. I'm looking forward to taking it all this summer; saving gas, keeping miles off the car AND getting to ride my bike. Win win win. But back to weekend. You guys have anything fun planned? Today Ty is taking a final (1 down 1 to go) but tonight! Tonight Ty and I are heading up to Salt Lake to a friend's art show, then we are going to a Joshua James show. I've seen Joshua James perform a few times before, but I'm really looking forward to this show -- he's got some great new sounds. Then tomorrow I am going to a baby shower for one of my favorite people. I hope you have a great time with your plans! Hopefully you are somewhere warm so you can spend some time outside. Here are a few links to start out the weekend.

I love this wooded home.
Is anyone else obsessed with raw denim? I kinda want a pair one day.
Fashion overalls, yes or no?
Fruit illustrations.
Bring on summer!
Just started training for Ragnar. Don't worry, only 10 weeks behind schedule :)
I am loving this Katie Herzig song right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment