Happy weekend


I have two words for you concerning this weekend: GARAGE SALES. And it's about time! I absolutely love garage sale-ing, so typically I'm out early in the season and often. But this year, sadly, I haven't been. Because for some reason Ty and I have been ridiculously busy. But, tomorrow is the day, friends! And I am so excited about it. First thing's first, though, so to kick off the weekend tonight Ty and I are riding the train up to Salt Lake with some friends for a little bike riding and shopping and eating downtown. Just being out and about tonight sounds like heaven to me. I hope you all have some great plans too! Here are a few links to get you in the weekend mood:

Spot me, bro!
I'm not sure why, but I think this sleeved swimsuit is kind of amazing.
Ty has a tendency to say this phrase, so we bought the tote this week for good measure.
Louder than words.
I love this woman's thoughts on children.
How did they get up there?
There are glaciers in New Zealand? Who knew?
Macaroni and Cheese Pie with a Bacon Lattice. What?

PHOTO VIA - DOES THAT PHOTO SCREAM "RELAX" OR WHAT?


0 comments:

Post a Comment