Happy weekend


Happy weekend, all! So glad it came so fast, thanks to that lovely Memorial Day Monday we had earlier this week. Do you have any fun plans for the next few days? Things should be relatively quiet over here, but fun. Tonight Ty and I are heading to a demolition derby (my very first one!) then tomorrow we have tickets to the REAL soccer game. In between I plan on doing at least a little bit of pool time, and that touching story down there has me thinking I should also find some good I can do in this world of ours. Check it out, along with the rest of those links down there to kick off your weekend. Hope you have a great one!

Such a touching story. We are meant to take care of one another.
My calf has been giving me trouble while running lately, and this Jcrew surfing video convinces me it's time to move somewhere I can surf every day instead.
Forever one of my favorite color combinations.
Proud to live in this great state.
How beautiful are the shadows in this painting?
What a stunning Flickr.
Beachy dreads tutorial (my limp hair needs fun twists like this now and again)
I'll take it.
Gwenyth is adorable.

1 comments:

Angela said...

Gwen is Danes star crush! She is indeed adorable

Post a Comment