Happy weekend


And now, back to our regularly scheduled Fridays! Happy weekend everyone. I feel like Friday posts went missing for a few weeks because of vacation, but we are happy to be back. You guys have any fun plans this weekend? Ty has to work all day the next few days (whaw whaw), so I am heading down to Zion National Park with some friends to explore the red rock. I want to hit up this hike for sure. Hope you get out there to enjoy the last few moments of summer too! Here are a few links to kick things off.

If I had $475 burning a whole in my pocket. Plus an extra $325.
Love the idea of salads without lettuce.
Socially responsible toothpaste.
The perfect fall finger-foods dessert.
YUM.
What a great man jacket.
Emboss the address rather than stamp.
Easy petits fours.
I think this is the winning look for our kitchen update.

0 comments:

Post a Comment