Happy weekend


Happy Friday all. I am kind of loving this gloomy glorious start to our weekend, even if it did cancel our camping plans for tonight. I have a hard time really picking a favorite season (summer=sandals, salads and outside, winter=snowshoeing and fireplaces, spring=new life and being outside after being inside for so long) -- they are all kinda great. But I swear there is just something about fall that really makes my soul sing. Now let's just hope it lasts more than 2 weeks this year.

In lieu of camping, we are planning on some good family time this weekend. Probably a puzzle or two. Most definitely some good Indian buffet. And a whole lot of just soaking in this moody goodness outside -- do I sense a bundled up walk coming on? I think so. Hope you all have something great planned. Let's get this started with a few links, hmmmm?

Loving these adorable illustrations.
Haha. Poor guys. Not even close.
Best of National Geographic 2013.
Tips to make cut flowers last.
Architect top 10 grey paints for houses.
I wanna give this no-knead bread a try.
Toying with the idea of a haircut.
Step-by-step of one of my favorite easy hairstyles.
Imma make a slew of these. (you can buy them here)
Tips to stocking a whole-foods pantry.

PHOTO VIA

0 comments:

Post a Comment