A packing tip for the holidays

A few years ago I came across the best packing tip and it's made packing a dream ever since -- packing in a color scheme! So simple and so totally effective. Because everything coordinates, I end up packing way less since mixing and matching is effortless and fewer wardrobe pieces go further. Plus, it makes sifting through my sea of clothes WAY easier when choosing what should go in the suitcase. Give it a go this holiday season and see what you think!

As evidenced above and below, I went with a red, green, cream and black scheme this trip (because hello...Christmas!). I make sure to pack a mix of fancy pieces, casual pieces, stand-alone pieces and layering pieces so I have all my bases and moods covered for the trip. Then throw in 1 nice pair of shoes, 1 casual pair, and some boots, and DONE! Just like that. Easy peasy. Happy packing.





0 comments:

Post a Comment