Happy weekend


Yay Friday! Hope you guys have some great things going on over there this weekend. Ty and I have an outdoor concert and another soccer game on the docket, so it should be a nice weekend outdoors. I feel like this is the best time of summer here in Utah -- when things aren't too hot yet, and the evenings are perfect for dinner parties on the patio and hammocking in the park. Happy weekend to you -- here are a few links to get you started.

Love this kid's quick thinking.
I've never been one for the desert, but these pictures of Joshua Tree are beautiful.
The simplicity of this baby room makes me want to throw out everything unnecessary in our house.
Forever a goal. Angela? Katy? Portaledge sleeping? You in?
We are so little.
Yum.
Check out the stair drawers in this house.
Does anyone know what kind of dog this is?
Loving these mesh weave bags with leather handles for farmers markets.
Wanting this portfolio bag.
Mountain meadow.
My favorite from the new National album.
If you need any expensive gear, REI outlet is offering an additional 20% off one item today.

2 comments:

Marcus Lane said...

this is a great post! Happy weekend!

Angela said...

Portaledge? It looks scary but exciting- let's do it before I change my mind

Post a Comment